Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pics from Christmas week

Giving hugs along with a JD hat for Christmas.







Grammy and her big girl



She looks like a NRA poster child!



Christmas spirit in living flesh. My aunt June loves Christmas.




Love this picture of these two. She may look just like me, but she's her daddy made over!



If you see these two together - run and I mean run the other way. What one doesn't think of the other will. And these two would be me and Steve made over. What fun they have







Another one that loves Christmas!



I'm dreaming tonight of a ....... would love to know.
She is my sweet baby.



2 comments:

LJL said...

Surely one Wayne is enough. And I think the little one is dreaming about coming back and playing with Dudley. He was worn out for days after Brook left.

Stephanie said...

NRA poster child indeed! She'd fit in quite well out here in the wild west!