Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello

OK OK I'm really sorry, but I've just had a few things keeping me from the laptop. I've had brief moments in which I've tried to keep up with you. So, I thought I'd just let you know I'm among the living. You know when you think it just has to slow down or you may ..... life takes on a whole new level of speed and somehow you manage to stay afloat and actually adjust - rebounding from one day to the next. Well, that's me right now. I'm going to post something I wrote last week and just didn't finish. In the meantime... Lavycountry has increased in population by three puppies. It was a rather traumatic birth as she delivered a bit premature by our calculations. As we were preparing to leave for church last Sunday we were abruptly halted and quickly transformed our house into a beagle neonatal intensive care unit. All said and done we have three little healthy, fat puppies.






Steve came in from Texas this past weekend. He had a whole two days and then it was back to base and lock down until he's deployed to Kuwait. It was nice to see him and can't wait until he's back again.



Racing season is here. This thick winter insulation that I've accumulated must go. First race in about three weeks. AAAAAHHH! I'm undecided at this point if I'll be joining the team for that one, but I have started the training. Oh, the pain!



That's it for now. Hope you all are well and please whoever is enjoying some Spring-like weather PLEASE, PLEASE send it my way. I need it so badly. Catch y'all later.

5 comments:

LJL said...

Neat puppies. I suppose everyone has heard or read the little saying: Mr puppies Mr not puppies Osar puppies Cmp -- Sorry, if you can't read it. You will have to call me to get the explanation if you can't read it. Lowell

Beth said...

The puppies are so cute!!

Glad Steve got to come and see his family

Michele said...

Welcome back friend! The puppies are adorable, too bad they don't stay that cute. Great job on the rolls, they look scrumptious!

Stephanie said...

Glad to see you're back! Been missing your life! LOL!

Dani said...

Dad-ur nuts!