Friday, April 4, 2008

It's green!!!

I looked out the window the other day and almost stopped my "Calm's" heart at my over-excited exclamation - Look the grass is green! I truly was ecstatic. I can't wait for all the green and spring blooms. She replied with something like - Yes, I see.... it's green.?? On the other hand my "Wild" would share in my excitement even though she may be totally oblivious to the reason.




The puppies are growing so fast. The girls love them.








Easter pics. This is just the perfect look for my wild - cowboy boots on Easter. I looked and looked for brown dress shoes.... I like the boots.

7 comments:

Beth said...

love the pictures.

The girls are so cute!!

love
beth

Tamra said...

The pups are so cute and so is Brooklyn - cowboys boots and all! Lauren is too - can't leave her out! :)

Regi said...

Boots looked perfect!

The Millard Family said...

I can't believe how big your
Brooklyn is! She went from a baby to a little girl over night! Both of your girls are beautiful.

LJL said...

Cute pups and kids.

Gayle said...

Cute puppy's! I remember when we raised beagles they are so adorable!

Krista said...

Hey, Wilma,
We now have a blogspot! I just started it up. I may change the name later, but for now--jeffriesnews.blogspot.com
Krista

Cute pictures of the girls and the puppies!!