Tuesday, June 3, 2008


Sharing "Living Water" from the "Well".



"Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the Lord loves rests between his shoulders."

Deuteronomy 33:12


What a great thought - just sitting on the shoulders of God. Plowing through the high grasses and brush, plodding up the hillside, blazing through the firy furnace I am perched up on his shoulders - safe, restful, content.


This quickly brought to mind this snapshot from last summer - the Great Darke Co. Fair. Taylor and Brooklyn safe and out of harms way up on their daddy's shoulders.

Here's what's been happenin'

I guess some like chaos - we found one of the cats in the midst of puppy madness. What a site!




Those puppies are growing faster than you - Brookie! Thank goodness!



Who did what?? Goofy kids! Yes, those are clothes pins on their noses. He's his daddy's boy! :o)

Yesterday buzzin' around town we stopped at this cool fountain. We refrained from jumping in but it sure was a great day for it. We settled for the mist cooling our faces. Me and my clones! One got my looks the other my personality. They'll be ok - I made it :o) so far!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the blessings of the Lord - look they're all around you! :o)

6 comments:

Paul and Candy said...

Oh how I would love for you to come back soon. Summers get lonely when we are missing out on all of the Lavy fun up North. Give the girls big hugs for me!!!

Michele said...

Thanks for the reminder of God's care and for sharing the pictures.

Katie and the boys said...

I love the silly picture of the kids and the clothes pins. When I was a child those things really hurt.

Betty said...

I am so glad God cares for all of us, even the "clones".
ENJOY YOUR SUMMER

LOVE YA

The Millard Family said...

Love reading your blog! The girls are growing so!

Becky said...

Your girls are so cute! Love the one with the puppy. Look forward to seeing you at camp! Also, I really liked the hats for the tea party! Was Wayne the only man there?!!