Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A few of my favorites

Here are some of my favorites from the past couple of weeks. For some great camp pics go to Randy and Heather's -- under My Friends and Family. Pics from our camp out with the cousins are on Michael and Beth's. Is this cheating? No -- just some free publicity for my friends :o) My dryer is functioning and I'm seeing a slight decrease in the amount of dirty laundry piled amongst us. Oh, this week is just so busy. I'm helping out with a friends wedding this wknd. By the way the wild one is in this wedding -- please be in prayer. We will need it. I am hoping she surprises us all, but I just have this ... no, I will not go there. Positive thoughts.... positive thoughts. I've got to run, but I have so much to tell. It seems every other event lately has been a "blog moment". We will catch up. Hope you all have a wonderful day. You are in my thoughts. It was great to be with so many of you this past week. Take care.



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey friend! After 9 days I'm finally home! Love the pictures. "The Wild One" will be fine, even if she doesn't do exactly what is expected it will be a memory to talk about forever.

Gayle said...

Beautiful pictures Wilma!
Glad you all are recuperating from camp. I still have that to look forward to. I do love camp though!
Sis E

Amy said...

Wilma, I love that picture of both the girls how did you do that around the edges make is look very nice.
Sounds like you are having a wonderful week too.
love amy

Heather said...

Thanks for the free publicity! I cant wait to see your camp pics. I am sure Brookie will do fine this weekend. If not,Well thats what make the wedding even more cute. I am sure she wont scream and cry all the way down the aisle like Konnor did. That was embarrasing!

Tamra said...

These pics are so cute. The first one really makes Brooke's eyelashes look so long and thick. Are those flowers from your yard? Can't wait to see how the wedding will turn out this weekend.

Beth said...

Wilma,

I love all the pic.

Im sure Brooklyn will be good ;-)

We had fun at camp with you all.
Isaiah just had a GREAT time with his cousins.

Love
Beth

COUNTRY GIRL said...

Amy -- I'm not sure what I did to the pic. Just messing around, but I liked it too.
Tamra -- yes those are from my yard.
Thank you all for stopping by and your wishes and prayers for this wknd :o)