Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm Tagged

OK -- 7 things about me.
1. I was married at the mature age of 18 yrs.
2. I'm still in love with that man I married really... he still makes my belly do flip flops.
3. I would rather clean a horse stall than do inside house work.
4. Most days I'd rather play a game of softball, tennis, basketball, volleyball, etc. than shop.
5. I would rather clean a toilet than go shopping with my offspring. That may be a slight exaggeration, but some days is the absolute truth.
6. I love good friends, family, and food - especially together.
7. You have no idea how long it took me to come up with this.
I'm tagging - Kim S., Heather L., Martha G., Martha C., Candy, Sis E., LaDonna. Go girls - you're it!

4 comments:

Katie and the boys said...

"TAG" you're it! Check out my blog to find out what you are supposed to do now. Opps! I guess you have already been tagged.

LaDonna said...

I know what you mean about your hubby making your belly do flip-flops!! It still happens here at this house, sometimes just seeing him walking across the yard and I just want to cry!!! So glad to hear I'm not the only still so in love after all these years!!!

Gayle said...

It has been a long time since I played tag but if I am tagged once do I have to do it again?:)

Martha C said...

Your #7 totally cracked me up!!!!