Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Where to begin....

Hello. My name is ..... I used to blog. And now I'm suffering Blogger withdraw. I know no other way to combat this debilitating disease than to BLOG. So, I'm here to tell of moments of fame and misfortune, wonder and surprise. Whatever.... Here's what's up.
You know those little exercise balls for hamsters - well I've been stuck in one. Without a laptop I might add. My little ball is off the stand so I actually go places - spinning and at high rates of speed.
I might have to divide this book up into chapters. I only get several breaks from my "ball" and then I have to get back in and spin.
Chapter 1
We went to a financial seminar the wknd after getting back from Colorado. It was held at our church camp. My spending conscience is definitely fine tuned now. Mr. F. did a great job. We consider him a good mentor. Oh, and by the way, Janella we broke into your room. The room we were to stay in was not unlocked. So, we went down the row of rooms until we found one open. Your hospitality was unbeatable. Thank you!
So, between my dear friends that are followers of Dave, the financial seminar, and the words of the financial advisor that I share a bed with - my racing bike is so on hold. That will be covered in another chapter.

2 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Enjoyed catching up on your blog. Especially enjoyed the neat CO pics! We've been out there and it is just beautiful! That's neat you got to see Jodi and Kim, I know them both from GBS.

Take care,
Love, Heather =)

Stephanie said...

You are an EXCELLENT, WITTY writer! Keep it up!