Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Ultimate Souvenir





When we were in Colorado the girls and I had quite a bit of free time. We were invited one day over to Jodi's house to put up some of that infamous Olathe Sweet corn. I was hoping to get to go over, but due to the guys coming home for lunch and church that evening didn't get over to her place. I was so disappointed thinking about how nice it would have been to have some of that great tasting corn from my mountain country in the middle of the winter -- I went out and bought a case of it. Lauryn, Brooklyn and I managed to get it all done that evening. The next night I bought another case. We did ~ 8 dozen. We had fun doing it and it was so good this afternoon for lunch! Yum, yum! (This afternoon happens to be two Sundays ago! I wrote this but didn't have the pictures uploaded. I'm tryin' to catch up. You thought I had headed back to Colorado didn't you?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I have some? YUM!

Gayle said...

Oh! That looks so good!
Your trip must of been awesome.

Martha C said...

Why, oh why, do people post pictures of yummy (and healthy) food when they have pregnant readers?! :-)

Erin said...

I would love to live in your country. Orlando is a fast paced world of tourist and shoppers. SO GREAT to hear from you. Your girls are beautiful, and the oldest one is a clone of her mommy. It has been a looong time since I last saw you, I will check in to your blog now that I know it exist. For now, I blog about our dog... until kids come!
Take care,
Erin

Beth said...

Wilma, You have been tagged in a game of blog tag, go to my blog for more details. =)

Love, Beth =)