Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Life after death



The death was the computer - the life that goes on is ours. Stunted as it may be we have recovered. I will be bold enough to say that it was one less thing to distract me and I could probably manage without one, but it wouldn't be a preferred method of existance. I, after entering the Blog world, have experienced a renewed and in some cases all new closeness to friends I would otherwise not be in contact with. I bank online and would hate not having that so handy. And then there is the abundant resources - shopping, research, etc. available at your fingertips. So, we have a new computer and I have returned. I am among the living, although, there are those that would consider it not living without their computer :o)


OK - I saw this email the other day about the Bible in 50 words and it is probably how I should go about letting you know what's been going on around here. We'll see how it goes - you know how wordy I like to be.





Ghost and Goblin run - fun. Lauryn's first 5k!






Fall party. Thank you Brian and Janella! We had a great time.


My "M&M" bobbing for apples.



My little pink Poodle.





Wayne shot a deer bowhunting. Way to go Wayne!


Do you see those antlers?? Well, he couldn't and what he thought was a doe ended up being a 6 pt. So now -- what you're supposed to say is -- "that's going to be some good eatin'!" :o)





Weekend trip to Pennsylvania with my mom. Enjoyable. Great Fall weather and color.


Soccer awards. Good job Lauryn!




Family in to visit - yeah!




I am so in love - just look at that face. You are a cutie - Carson!




Dog breeding. What a challenge! Meet the "stud" - Teal. He's a gentle giant.







Work. Work. Work.



School. School. School.











10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I missed you!

Paul and Candy said...

Glad you are back. I was missing ya.

Candy

Paul and Candy said...

Glad you are back. I was missing ya.

Candy

The Going Blog said...

Let us know when you start selling the puppies. My Cameron would love to have a dog and all we can see is the up keep of one. A boy needs a dog though :)

Heather said...

I am glad that you are alive and well again in blog world. I have missed ya. I loved the pictures.

Tamra said...

Welcome back!

krisanddrew said...

glad to see your back, was missing you

Gayle said...

Welcome back ! I was getting worried about you! I love reading your blog you have such a way of expressing everything.

The Sayler Family said...

congrats on the buck Wayne I know it wasn't the buck you wanted I definitly know the feeling espicaly this year but any deer with a bow is fun. Maybe we both can get a trophy next year in Colorado. Mike

Phillip D said...

Congrats, Wayne. Great shot.