Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 3 - It is dark. There is no water. My children and I roam - searching for a place to lay our head, a warm shower, a flushing toilet, water to take home to our herd. We find our needs met by the friendly, homey abodes of Grammy, Candy and our neighbors who offer water to the thirsty. We must go on. We know there is a brighter day. We draw strength from each other.


And..... here's my precious husband. VACATIONING in the BEAUTIFUL ROCKY MOUNTAINS. Love you, Babe. We're actually doing well. A little tired of living out of a suitcase, but we're fine. The girls are loving all the company and different beds.



Here's my man with the cow elk. For more descriptive writing about the trip and pics of my brother-in-law who sliced his head open in a four-wheeler accident - see Mike and Kim under my blog links.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My, what an eventful hunt that was! LOL!

Idaho or bust next year! With one mandate - you (and kiddies) come OR ELSE!

We talked to your "babe" in KC - poor Paul and Steve! What a trip!

Hope you're well and orientation is going good (still).

Love you guys and miss you!