Thursday, October 18, 2007

John Deere Green

A group of men were standing outside of the church house one lovely Sunday morning when one commented to my husband - Oooh, I like your belt. Were did you get it? He replied with - "the only place I shop, Tractor Supply". And that is not far from the truth. I just love my Wrangler wearin' , TSC-shoppin', Hoochie Mama man! So, I got home from work tonight and found that my man went shoppin'. There's nothin' like John Deere Green. We're from the country and we like it like that :o)






Our neighbors had their Fall Party last night and we were invited. We enjoyed some great Bluegrass music from Rum River Blend, a hay ride, and bon fire. We're from the country and we like it like that. We had a good time.



I have a new hat. I found it in my truck. I like it, but if the rightful owner comes forth I will give it back..... maybe. Does it look familiar to anyone? I'll bring it to the camp out tomorrow night. Hey! Did you notice my new shirt??



That's all for now folks~

6 comments:

Janella said...

Love the shirts, you need to frame the pic of you and the girls its way cute:)

Gayle said...

Love the shirts and the hat!
I remember when we went to see President Bush at lebanon and he said he liked your W hat you just look good in hats Wilma!:)

Paul and Candy said...

You and the girls make good country girls. Love the shirts. What a great hubby and Dad to go shopping for his girls.

Candy

Amy said...

that was really nice of wayne to do that of you all. love you all, Hey you all could come out and visit in December ;)

The Dickinsons said...

Love the shirts and the hat too! Y'all look cute! The fall party sounds fun!


love, Heather =)

Erin said...

Awww, you are all so pretty. I love the shirts!