Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's finished!


We had a moment of - "now what?" Saturday when we walked away from the farmhouse. It is in move-in condition and our tenant was doing just that. Wow! I can't believe it's done. We have more work to do later, but we're done "living there" for now. My man has put so many hours into this place. I have know idea what has kept him going - of course it might of had something to do with his very supportive wife and work crew :o) A picture is worth a thousand words. So, I'll let the pictures talk.


In the beginning....
















And when she slept - we worked....





Working on school work...



Do you know how many times I painted that?? I have no idea - I have put it very far from my mind, but I still have KILZ on my body to prove I did it.




Ta daaaaa! I tried to match them up to the before pictures. Sorry about the glare.





The end !

7 comments:

The Going Blog said...

How many ways can one say Wow?!!! That looks beautiful. Is it far from where you live now?

Paul and Candy said...

Congrats guys. I know how that big sigh of relief feels! What a great feeling. It looks great.

Janella said...

So pretty! You guys worked very hard I can see. I bet you don't want to paint for awhile:) It looks beautiful!

Tamra said...

My word! You guys did wonders to that farm house!

Michele said...

Amazing, it looks fantastic! Glad it's over now you can rest. ;o)

sankey family said...

Looks beautiful! I know you're glad to take a break.

The Sayler Family said...

Hey the farm house turned out great. Its always very gratifying to turn a old house into something very nice. Hey Wayne check out Myoutdoortv.com its pretty awesome.