Thursday, April 12, 2007

You know what bugs me...

I have something that is really bugging me and I'm wondering if I'm out there alone. Guess it really doesn't matter because I am quite passionate about it and I don't think I would change my mind even if I am out there all by my lonesome. What is bugging me? Women running their men around. Like they have been given the duty -- to run their man right out the door! I'll elaborate a little -- a woman who makes all the decisions in there home. And when their husband does try and make a decision they criticize and doubt them so much that the man looses all confidence in his ability to do anything. So, why do they do it? They feel they are better equipped to do so? But what about praying for God to give your man wisdom and resting in his decision. And stand back and behold the man that emerges -- from the back seat that you've given him ... oh, beg pardon -- they've given him. I guess this is the result of seeing some friends whose lives are suffering because of the husband not having the God given responsibility of head of household. The wife has slighted herself by feeling she should take the lead. Woman with that responsibility you also have to take the blame and stress. Try it God's way. Your children will thank you and you'll be blessed as well.

5 comments:

Gayle said...

Dear Wilma,
Amen to that statement!
Love your blog! We need to hear more of this!
Love,
Sis E

Michele said...

AMEN Sister! "Created To Be His Helpmeet" by Debi Pearl has changed our marriage. Am I perfect? By all means, no! The Lord had to work on me even last night, but God blesses when we obey his word.

Ladies, we need to change our attitude towards our men and let them be the men God created them to be!

Keep up the inspiring blogs!
Love ya friend,
Michele

Beth said...

Thats good Wilma.. I just found your blog. I didnt know you had one. ;-)

The Dickinsons said...

You are right Wilma...It's my GOAL in life to LOVE and SWEETLY OBEY my DEAR husband! God has given us WISE husbands, and they ONLY WANT WHAT'S GOOD FOR US, THEIR WIVES! =) (At least mine is that way!) After all, Phillip and I will soon celebrate 12 WONDERFUL years together, and I want to make it to 100! If I think about the fact that Phillip CHOSE ME OVER ANY OTHER LADY IN THE WORLD...It surely does make me FEEL VERY SPECIAL! =) I wish all ladies (wives) could see how WONDERFUL it is to be a sweet submissive wife, and HOW IT MAKES YOUR HUSBAND LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS! =)
Love, Heather Dickinson

Heather said...

Amen to all of that! I cant imagine bossing and ordering my husband around like some women do.I think some women expect too much from their husbands. I think we should all love and respect our husbands and they will do the same to us. By the way 8o) I love your blog and I will put it on my favorite list. Heather L.