Saturday, April 28, 2007

Too busy

I have officially been informed I am behind on my blogging. Thank you, Paul. I will attempt to keep up. I did let him know my editor accused me of rambling on my last post and consequently never made it to the screen. So, until I come up with something blog worthy I guess Lavy Country will just stagnate. Actually, it is way too nice of a day to spend it on blogging -- even though I do truely enjoy it.I did post some pics from last week. The pictures did not do the rainbow justice -- it was brilliant I will catch up with you all later. Go light your world -- and let us know about it on your blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I've been enjoying your blog. I love seeing pictures of your girls - they are so cute.

Martha C said...

Thanks for stopping by my "castle" lately. I have been lurking around your blog for quite some time, and I have really enjoyed it! :-)
Wow! I can't believe how big your girls are! They are still as pretty as ever.

Tim and Kristina said...

If you will notice this great weather has put me behind on blogging too!! Just to nice to set around on the computer.
Thanks for the comment on my last post. Have a great week!

Kris