Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Friends, Feet and Food

Please someone get that child out of the dryer. She has been in there for over a week! We have been exceptionally busy lately. I have had no time for blogging -- sad. But having clean clothes and dinner for my gang ranks a little higher than updating my blog family. Don't get me wrong you are very important to me and I have missed you. To make it up I'm taking you all on vacation with me. We leave Friday morning for Indian Rocks Beach, Florida. Hope you all can hang out with us. We plan on getting some much needed R&R. To get ourselves in the mode of vacation, taking it easy, pampering -- me and my dear friend Michele treated ourselves today to a spa pedicure at Special Effects Salon and Day Spa. We had a great time. My feet have never received so much attention -- with the exception of a toenail removal when I was a teenager. That was not near the fun we had today. The Salon is located in a huge historical house in downtown Troy and has the natural wood, high ceilings and beautiful staircase. We then had lunch at a hometown deli. It was delicious. Thanks Chele for an enjoyable day!

5 comments:

Paul and Candy said...

Hey Wilma,
I can't believe you finally did the nail thing. I was just thinking about going tomorrow. Please remember all of us unlucky people who will be at home working while you are lying on the beach, or swimming in the ocean. It is suppose to be cold at the beach when we will be there on Thurs. Hope your weather will be better. Be safe...

Candy

Anonymous said...

What a relaxing day! I told Randy that if he ever needed a gift idea, I knew just the place to get it. I'm hooked! Special Effects will be seeing me again. Thanks friend! Can't wait until Friday. AHHH the beach......

sankey family said...

That looks wonderful - reminds me of when Tamra and I got facials at Mitchell's. We felt SOOOO pampered and relaxed. I'm glad you got to enjoy that with Michele!
Have fun on vacation.

~ Melodie

Tamra said...

You guys have a great time on your vacation. I know Shane and I loved Indian Rock when we vacationed there. It is definitely relaxing.

Glad you had a relaxing day at the spa. I will be visiting one hopefully soon... :)

Beth said...

Looks like you both had a GREAT time. You deserve it. Have fun on vacation. Think of us while you are there.